Now a day almost all software are released as a web based application, which can run through internet connection enable systems. Selenium is the best tool to record/playback actions carried out in any web based applications. This helps us authoring test despite the knowledge in test scripting language. As it is open source software it can be downloaded and deployed in any computer with free of charge. It is made to run in operating systems such as Windows, Linux etc. Selenium training in Chennai will teach you how to make use of this tool effective. Most important this is one must learn where and when to use this tool.
Though automated testing is easy to implement, one cannot rely on it anytime. This is the reason why the leading testing companies are looking for candidates with experience in selenium training in Chennai. As it is not merely possible to work on projects with tight dead line, the work of selenium testing professional is needed in order to derive the solution through manual testing. AT FITA we train our students with real time atmosphere and how to face the issues that are posed in front of them. This is the objective of our Selenium testing course in Chennai.
The major topics that our trainer would concentrate on are,
Selenium Web Driver
Selenium Remote Control
These topics that we cover under selenium training in Chennai are adequate to striving minds. At FITA we offer you a world class environment to adhere the benefits of your training program to the fullest. As stated earlier, the trainers are certified and current employees of Multinational companies located Chennai who delivers a dedicated and quality training to our students. As a sign of our dedication in selenium training we were able to achieve the recognition of best selenium testing training institute in Chennai.
Selenium Training Course Syllabus:
- Why and When Automation?
- Is automation the final solution?
- Selenium Introduction – What is Selenium and Why Selenium?
- Introduction of Selenium Components
- Selenium & Supported Languages – Java, PHP & Python
OOPS Concepts and Core Java
- Setup Java environment – Download JDK and Setup eclipse
- Java programming concepts
- Class, Object, Variables, Methods & Packages
- OOPs concepts – Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism & Inheritance
- Conditions and Loops
- Access and Non access modifiers
- Interfaces, Constructors
- Collections – Set, List, Array and Arraylist
- Exception Handling
- Retrieving data from database
SELENIUM IDE AND RC
- Installing Selenium IDE
- “Selenese” – Selenium Commands
- Actions, Asserts, Assesors
- Developing Test Cases & Test Suites With Selenium-IDE
- Introduction to Selenium RC
- Introduction of testing framework & Unit Testing
- Difference between TestNG and JUnit
- TestNG introduction and Configuration with eclipse
- TestNG Annotations and Data Providers
- Creating Test Suite with TestNG
- Tools helping Object identification
- Selenium WebDriver Introduction
- Architectural difference between WebDriver Vs RC
- Download and Configure WebDriver with Eclipse
- Cross Browser Testing – Firefox, IE ,Chrome, HtmlUnitDriver
- Object locators / Identification
- Handling various WebElement using WebDriver
- Handling Mouse movements and keyboard Events
- Handling pop-ups, windows and Alerts
- Automating Real time scenarios
- Handling Files – Upload & Download using AutoIT
- Keyword driven Framework
- Data driven framework
- Hybrid Framework
Develop Hybrid Framework
- Creating Hybrid Framework for Web Application using WebDriver /TestNG
- Use external Data for Testing (Excel sheet, xml files, Property file)
- Reading and understanding reports
- Screenshot of Failed Test case
- Introduction to Selenium Grid
- Configuring Grid setup
- Configuring Grid for Multi-browsers
- Remote Webdriver
- Integration with Maven
- Integration with Hudson
We are proud to announce that we are now an ISO certified institute with placing more than 96% of students in leading companies in Chennai. Come join in their list by enrolling for selenium testing course in Chennai. You can walk-in to our Velachery or T nagar premises for a free demo.
I have undergone software testing automation course in FITA , training was very good and it was very heplful for me.Trainer is experienced person,so he helped me to get good knowledge exposure.
Selenium Training Center in Chennai Venue:
Are you located in any of these areas – Adyar, Ambattur, Aminjikarai, Adambakkam, Anna Nagar, Anna Salai, Ashok Nagar, Besant Nagar, Choolaimedu, Chromepet, Egmore, Ekkattuthangal, Guindy, K.K.Nagar, Kilpauk, Kodambakkam, Madipakkam, Medavakkam, Mylapore, Nandanam, Nanganallur, Nungambakkam, OMR, Pallikaranai, Perungudi, Porur, Saidapet, Sholinganallur, St. Thomas Mount, T. Nagar, Tambaram, Teynampet, Thiruvanmiyur, Thoraipakkam,Vadapalani, Velachery, Villivakkam, Virugambakkam and West Mambalam.
Our T Nagar or Velachery office is just few kilometre away from your location. If you need the best Selenium Course in Chennai, driving couple of extra kilometres is worth it!
Rated 5/5 based on 6421 reviews